Don't say I didn't warn you...

Statement of Goals
For a long time I've kept an e-mail list of friends where we would discuss security issues, both computer related and not. With my password cracking webpage starting to see some traffic , I figure I might as well move some of my ramblings from bar napkins to the internet. Not that's an improvement mind you, but I'm always worried about finding myself in an echo chamber and I would really like some feedback. That, and the remote-exploit forums aren't always the best place to post random ideas.

What You Can Expect
Infrequent posts first of all... But most of my posts will also probably center around my current research in password cracking. I'm interested in network security and debunking bad crypto as well, though I know enough to realize I personally can't do good crypto. On that same note, I'm willing to admit that there's a lot about computer security I don't know so please take everything I write with a grain of salt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tool Deep Dive: PRINCE

The RockYou 32 Million Password List Top 100

Cracking the MySpace List - First Impressions