Site News Update

As stated in the previous post, I'm in the middle of creating a new site to hold all the tools, custom dictionaries, and research papers I'm working on. It's fairly bare bones right now but I'm plugging away at it. Expect the layout to change quite a bit. I'd recommend only linking to the main page for the next month just because I'm still juggling around which pages should go where.
I'm making the change since everyone ,(including me), hated the old googlepages site. The new site also allows comments so if you want to talk about a specific tool, file a bug report, or make a request please do. My one worry is hosting space, (aka some of these dictionaries and the rainbow tables in particular are large), but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

The new site can be acessed from the link in the sidebar to the right or by going to

http://sites.google.com/site/reusablesec/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tool Deep Dive: PRINCE

The RockYou 32 Million Password List Top 100

Cracking the MySpace List - First Impressions